Yamaha F20GWHL / 20hp outboard engine
- Full refund within 10 days of your purchase!
- Order yours for same day dispatch, Valid for International Order !
- 100 % satisfaction guarantee !
- We provide free shipping and tax free. and no need to pay taxes at your address even if your location is in the US or Europe!
- Orders will be shipped within 24 hours of payment confirmation.
- We provide a warranty for 5 years and spare parts in case of damage with a valid warranty card.
- We accept secure and comfortable payments.
Yamaha F20 GWHL / 20hp / 20 hp outboard
20 hp (14.7 kW), 2 cylinders, water-cooled, 432 qcm cubic capacity,
long shaft, tiller, hand start / electric start
Recommended transom height: 556 mm
Weight only 62 kg!
Standard delivery Yamaha F20 GWHL outboard:
- aluminum propeller
- 24 liter plastic tank
- Tank line with pump ball
- engine oil (marine oil)
- Gear oil is already filled
- Operating manual in German
- warranty documents
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Handover inspection was carried out by us
The ideal motor for fishing boats with a high transom and battery on board. With manual and electric starters, you are independent and comfortable on the road with the Yamaha F20GWHL.
Small engine, big performance
This versatile Yamaha two-cylinder four-stroke combines power with good response and smooth operation. These engines are kind to the environment thanks to their high fuel efficiency and low emissions.
Benefit from the numerous extras that only a Yamaha outboard offers. Computer-controlled ignition, a special low-speed starting system, water-cooled fuel pump and large-bore mufflers are usually only found on larger engines. All in all, the perfect choice for tradespeople, professionals and leisure users.
Yamaha F20 GWHL / 20 hp outboard at a glance:
- Unique and economical performance with low weight
- New robust one-piece hood
- New battery-free EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) system for easy starting
- Choice of manual, electric and manual/electric starting
- VTS (Variable Trolling Speed) trim level
- Optional VTS function for lower idle speeds
- Single-lever steering friction adjustment (on tiller handle models)
- Powerful alternator for additional starting reserves
Unsurpassed power-to-weight ratio
This Yamaha’s latest generation, four-valve, twin-cylinder engine creates the feel of a large-displacement machine. You’ll be amazed at the performance of this lightweight, portable model. Easy starting and smooth running are guaranteed thanks to the battery-free EFI system, and you can also choose between manual, electric and electric/manual starting.
Latest hood construction from one piece
The one-piece engine cover immediately shows that this is one of the latest Yamaha outboards. The tasteful design and solid workmanship make it clear that a quality product is working underneath. The air intake with water drainage is cleverly integrated into the hood.
Easy to launch and variable trolling speed
Starts safely even at low temperatures – as easy as with a car. The combination of tried and tested PrimeStart™ and new battery-free EFI is only available from Yamaha. Together, the two starting systems ensure your engine is right there every time. Variable Trolling Speed (VTS) standard on tiller models.
Extra large multifunctional tiller
With this practical equipment variant, the boat operator has all aspects of engine control at hand. The tiller has been enlarged to make steering and maneuvering the boat even easier. Whether slowly in the harbor or wildly chasing the waves: With this equipment your Yamaha F20GWHL will be even more fun. outboards for sale Buenos Aires
Powerful alternator – guarantees reliable power supply
The Yamaha F20 GWHL is suitable for many purposes. Whether you’re fishing at night or cruising coastlines, the powerful alternator gives you peace of mind. You can rest assured that there is always enough power stored for starting – even when the engine has been idling for a long time or when many accessories are switched on at low revs. outboards for sale Argentina