Yamaha F20GMHL / 20hp outboard motor
- Full refund within 10 days of your purchase!
- Order yours for same day dispatch, Valid for International Order !
- 100 % satisfaction guarantee !
- We provide free shipping and tax free. and no need to pay taxes at your address even if your location is in the US or Europe!
- Orders will be shipped within 24 hours of payment confirmation.
- We provide a warranty for 5 years and spare parts in case of damage with a valid warranty card.
- We accept secure and comfortable payments.
Yamaha F20 GMHL / 20hp / 20 hp outboard
20 hp (14.7 kW), 2 cylinders, water-cooled, 432 qcm displacement,
long shaft, tiller, hand start
Recommended transom height: 556 mm
Weight only 59 kg!
Standard delivery Yamaha F20 GMHL outboard:
- aluminum propeller
- 24 liter plastic tank
- Tank line with pump ball
- engine oil (marine oil)
- Gear oil is already filled
- Operating manual in German
- warranty documents
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Handover inspection was carried out by us
If ease of use and comfortable controls are important to you, look no further than the reliable Yamaha F20 GMHL.
This powerful long-shaft motor with tiller steering is perfect for fishing boats and the like.
Small engine, big performance
This versatile 20hp twin cylinder 4-stroke Yamaha combines power with responsiveness and smooth operation. These engines are kind to the environment thanks to their high fuel efficiency and low emissions.
Benefit from the numerous extras that only a Yamaha outboard offers. Computer-controlled ignition, a special low-speed starting system, water-cooled fuel pump and large-bore mufflers are usually only found on larger engines. All in all, the perfect choice for tradespeople, professionals and leisure users.
Yamaha F20 GMHL / 20 hp outboard at a glance
- Unique and economical performance with low weight
- New robust one-piece hood
- New battery-free EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) system for easy starting
- Choice of manual, electric and manual/electric starting
- VTS (Variable Trolling Speed) trim level
- Optional VTS function for lower idle speeds
- Single-lever steering friction adjustment (on tiller handle models)
- Powerful alternator for additional starting reserves
Unsurpassed power-to-weight ratio
This latest-generation Yamaha twin-cylinder, four-valve engine creates the feel of a high-displacement machine. You’ll be amazed at the performance of this lightweight, portable model.
Easy starting and smooth running are guaranteed thanks to the battery-free EFI system, and you can also choose between manual, electric and electric/manual starting.
Latest hood construction from one piece
The one-piece hood makes it immediately clear that this is one of the latest Yamaha outboards. The tasteful design and solid workmanship make it clear that a quality product is working underneath. The air intake with water drainage is cleverly integrated into the hood.
Easy to launch and variable trolling speed
Starts safely even at low temperatures – as easy as with a car. The combination of tried and tested PrimeStart™ and new battery-free EFI is only available from Yamaha. Together, the two starting systems ensure your engine is right there every time. Variable Trolling Speed (VTS) standard on tiller models.
Extra large multifunctional tiller
With this practical equipment variant, the boat operator has all aspects of engine control at hand. The tiller has been enlarged to make steering and maneuvering the boat even easier. Whether slowly in the harbor or wildly chasing the waves: With this equipment your Yamaha F20 GMHL will be even more fun.
Powerful alternator – guarantees reliable power supply
The Yamaha F20GMHL is suitable for many purposes. Whether you’re fishing at night or cruising coastlines, the powerful alternator gives you peace of mind. You can rest assured that there is always enough power stored for starting – even when the engine has been idling for a long time or when many accessories are switched on at low revs