9.9 hp (7.3 kW), 2 cylinders, water-cooled, displacement 212 qcm,
long shaft, remote control, electric starter, electric tilting aid, push motor / high thrust
Recommended mirror height: 552 mm
Lake Constance approval, weight 49.1 kg.
Standard delivery Yamaha FT9.9 LEPL:
- aluminum propeller
- 12 liter plastic tank
- Tank line with pump ball
- Switch box 703 (please contact us for individual installation solutions)
- engine oil (marine oil)
- Gear oil is already filled
- Operating manual in German
- warranty documents
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Handover inspection was carried out by us
The FT9.9L – a workhorse among our push motors
Yamaha FT Series outboards benefit from Yamaha’s patented dual-thrust propellers that deliver full thrust forward and reverse, making maneuvering heavy boats a breeze.
This FT version offers the same technical features and benefits as the world-renowned and proven F9.9. This powerful workhorse will never let you down.
Yamaha FT9.9 LEPL at a glance:
- Special gear reductions for more thrust
- Dual thrust propellers – for full thrust in both forward and reverse
- Compact and efficient design
- Amazing power and plenty of torque
- electrohydraulic tilting system
- CDI ignition
- Powerful alternator
- Shallow water driving position for driving close to the bank
- Fresh water flushing system
Special gear reductions for more thrust
The Yamaha FT engines are purpose-built to provide greater thrust and torque than conventional engines. Their special gear ratio prevents cavitation and propeller slip. They work in combination with other unique features to provide the ideal power source for boats where towing capability is more important than top speed.
Dual thrust propellers for maximum performance in both forward and reverse
The special propellers installed in the FT models not only have a larger diameter, but also a low pitch to maximize thrust in forward and – by redirecting the exhaust flow – also in reverse. This provides better manoeuvrability, which is especially helpful when steering heavier boats.