Yamaha F60FETL / 60hp outboard engine
60 hp (44.1 kW), 4 cylinders, water-cooled, displacement 996 cm²,
long shaft, electric starter, power tilt, power trim,
recommended mirror height: 527 mm
, weight 113 kg
Maximum driving pleasure Minimum emissions.
In addition, the F60 impresses with sophisticated Yamaha functions that make every journey comfortable and a real pleasure. It also includes wide-range trim and tilt to keep you in control, and PrimeStart™ for car-like starting.
At a glance
- Even more efficient, even more environmentally friendly – thanks to EFI
- Slim, compact shape and robust hood made from one piece
- Optional Yamaha electronic anti-theft device (Y-COP).
- Tilt angle limiter (option)
- Single-lever steering friction adjustment (tiller handle models)
- Powerful alternator
- Shallow water driving position for driving close to the bank
- Fresh water flushing system
- Compatible with Yamaha DNG digital instruments
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Variable trolling speed
- Trimming and tilting system with a wide adjustment range
Ultra-smooth 4-cylinder fine-tuning – with EFI
Yamaha DNG digital instruments
speed, fuel level and fuel consumption.
Variable trolling speed
Trimming and tilting system with a wide adjustment range
Compact shape and robust hood in one piece
. The favorable power-to-weight ratio makes the F60 the ideal choice for a wide variety of boat types.
Standard scope of delivery:
- 24 l – plastic tank with connections
- Aluminum propeller (there are several to choose from)
- engine oil (marine oil)
- Operating manual in English
- warranty documents
- CE declaration of conformity
- Handover inspection in our specialist workshop