Yamaha F20 GEPL / 20hp / 20 hp outboard
20 hp (14.7 kW), 2 cylinders, water-cooled, displacement 432 qcm,
long shaft, remote control, electric start, power tilt
Recommended mirror height: 556 mm
Weight only 64 kg!
Small engine, big performance
This versatile Yamaha twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power with responsiveness and smooth operation. These boat engines are kind to the environment thanks to their high fuel efficiency and low emissions.
Benefit from the numerous extras that only a Yamaha outboard offers. Computer-controlled ignition, a special low-speed starting system, water-cooled fuel pump and large-bore mufflers are usually only found on larger engines. All in all, the perfect choice for tradespeople, professionals and leisure users.
Yamaha F20 GEPL / 20 hp outboard at a glance:
- Unique and economical performance with low weight
- New robust one-piece hood
- New battery-free EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) system for easy starting
- Choice of manual, electric and manual/electric starting
- VTS (Variable Trolling Speed) trim level, optional
- Optional VTS function for lower idle speeds
- Compatible with Yamaha DNG digital instruments
- Optional electro-hydraulic tilting system – as with large engines
- Exclusive Y-COP electronic immobilizer as an option
- Powerful alternator for additional starting reserves
Unsurpassed power-to-weight ratio
This Yamaha Marine latest generation 20hp 4 valve twin cylinder engine gives the feel of a large displacement machine. You’ll be amazed at the performance of this lightweight, portable model. Easy starting and smooth running are guaranteed thanks to the battery-free EFI system, and you can also choose between manual, electric and electric/manual starting.
Latest hood construction from one piece
The one-piece bonnet makes it immediately clear that this is one of the latest Yamaha marine engines. The tasteful design and solid workmanship make it clear that a quality product is working underneath. The air intake with water drainage is cleverly integrated into the hood.
Easy to launch, anti-theft and variable trolling speed
Starts safely even at low temperatures – as easy as with a car. The combination of tried and tested PrimeStart™ and new battery-free EFI is only available from Yamaha. Together, the two starting systems ensure your engine is right there every time. Optionally, you can also add variable trolling speed (VTS, standard on tiller models) and Y-COP electronic anti-theft device.
Powerful alternator – guarantees reliable power supply
The Yamaha F20 GEPL is suitable for many purposes. Whether you’re fishing at night or cruising coastlines, the powerful alternator gives you peace of mind. You can rest assured that there is always enough power stored for starting – even when the engine has been idling for a long time or when many accessories are switched on at low revs.
Standard scope of delivery Yamaha F20 GEPL / 20 hp outboard:
- 24 l – plastic tank with connections
- Aluminum propeller (there are several to choose from)
- engine oil (marine oil)
- Operating manual in English
- warranty documents
- CE declaration of conformity
- Handover inspection in our specialist workshop