Yamaha F15 CEHPS / 15hp outboard
New model variant from 2022 – Powertilt and tiller, short shaft!
15 hp (11.0 kW), 2 cylinders, water-cooled, displacement 362 qcm,
short shaft, rotating gas spider, E-Start, Powertilt
Recommended transom height: 438 mm
Lake Constance approval, weight 59 kg.
Standard delivery Yamaha F15 CEHPS:
- aluminum propeller
- 24 liter plastic tank
- Tank line with pump ball
- engine oil (marine oil)
- Gear oil is already filled
- Operating manual in English
- warranty documents
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Handover inspection was carried out by us
Small engine, big performance
This versatile Yamaha two-cylinder four-stroke outboard combines performance with good response and smooth operation. These engines are kind to the environment thanks to their high fuel efficiency and low emissions.
Benefit from the numerous extras that only a Yamaha outboard offers. Computer-controlled ignition, a special low-speed starting system, water-cooled fuel pump and large-bore mufflers are usually only found on larger engines. All in all, the perfect choice for tradespeople, professionals and leisure users.
Yamaha F15 CEHPS at a glance:
- Powertilt for raising and lowering the motor electrically – New model variants from 2022!
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Powerful alternator
- Shallow water driving position for driving close to the bank
- Fresh water flushing system
- Robust one-piece hood
- Ideal strength to weight ratio
- electric start
- Easy control with front mounted shifter
- Unique and economical performance with low weight
- Tilting system as an option
- Convenient horizontal and vertical storage positions
The Yamaha F15 is easy to control and effortless to maneuver thanks to its wide range of functions. These range from the front-mounted shifter, to one-lever adjustment of steering and throttle friction, to a light-duty pull starter. A built-in handle on the steering console and pads on the rear make the engine even more convenient to use and easier to transport.
This Yamaha outboard is as easy to start as a car – even when it’s cold. The Yamaha-exclusive PrimeStart™ starting system lets the engine start as soon as you activate the electric or manual starter.
Powertilt on the tiller model – new from 2022
The 15hp models now have a larger selection. From 2022, for example, we will have an electric start engine with an electric tilting device that is conveniently controlled via an ergonomic tiller handle.