Yamaha 150HP F150XCA / LF150XCA DBW outboard motor
- Full refund within 10 days of your purchase!
- Order yours for same day dispatch, Valid for International Order !
- 100 % satisfaction guarantee !
- We provide free shipping and tax free. and no need to pay taxes at your address even if your location is in the US or Europe!
- Orders will be shipped within 24 hours of payment confirmation.
- We provide a warranty for 5 years and spare parts in case of damage with a valid warranty card.
- We accept secure and comfortable payments.
Yamaha F150XCA / LF150XCA DBW Outboard
Former model designation F150GETX / FL150GETX
150 hp (110.3 kW), 2.8 liter, 4-cylinder
ultra-long shaft, electric starter, power tilt, power trim,
recommended mirror height: 643 mm
weight 238 kg
The Yamaha LF150 is left-handed . Up is used for dual and triple engines. If a motor is used, the F200 is selected. Please select the desired model above. For multiple engines, you only need one “S” or “T” rigging kit. We are also happy to offer you rigging kits with DES electronic steering on request.
The F150XCA is also available in Pearl White for an additional charge of €1,225.
A new kind of smoothness and performance.
The advanced design with two overhead camshafts (DOHC control) and special intake and exhaust systems optimize the combustion process. And thanks to the new design of the special hood, the water is collected and drained off even more efficiently.
Many other unique features, such as Features such as variable trolling speed, wide-range trim and tilt, and optional Yamaha Electronic Theft Deterrent (Y-COP) make operating the latest version of this outstanding engine a real pleasure.
2.8 liter DOHC 4 cylinder with 16 valves and EFI
This thoroughbred engine offers excellent combustion efficiency throughout the rev range, with
features such as EFI, 4 valves per cylinder, dual overhead camshafts (DOHC) . Combined in this way, these modern technologies ensure an outstanding horsepower output from every liter of fuel with an ideal power-to-weight ratio.
Thanks to the specially cranked crankshaft, a compact design could be achieved
We designed the 150hp as an ultra-compact engine, with offset crankshafts and gear-driven balancer shafts being just two of the technical advances our engineers realized. Thanks to a special exhaust system, the engine is also extremely quiet.
SDS (Shift Dampener System)
First introduced in our larger V8 and V6 models, Yamaha’s patented SDS dampening for smooth gear changes minimizes the typical shifting noise. A toothed washer and a toothed rubber hub absorb noise and vibration. This well thought-out solution allows for smoother and quieter gear changes .
Standard scope of delivery:
- Polished stainless steel propeller, Reliance series – SDS; (there are several to choose from)
- engine oil (marine oil)
- Operating manual in English
- warranty documents
- CE declaration of conformity
- Handover inspection in our specialist workshop